Last month I purchased a Neewer speedlite for $49.99 for my Nikon camera. I had two things I wanted in my new flash.
- TTL (Through the Lens) option
- LCD screen on the back for the flash that would light up so I can see my adjustments in the dark.
Those were the two main things I were interested in. I searched the internet and saw people giving this flash some really good reviews. I purchased one because the price was so low. I am extremely happy with my purchase. It has worked great and is easy to understand and use. At full flash output I get about 25 minutes worth of time before having to change the batteries in the flash.
In this video I show you the specs and go over some of the most common functions people might be interested in .
- High GN: 58
- Wireless trigger sensor
- Electrical socket outlet
- PC synchronous interface
- Recycle time 3 second (with 4 pcs AA alkaline cell)
- Support Multi-flash lighting Application (S1/S2 mode)
- Power saving mode
- Accurate brightness control
- LCD display
- Metal hot shoe
- Support front curtain synchronous
- Temperature detection Automatically (overheating protection)
- Memory function
- SUITABLE FOR NIKON D5000, D3000, D3100, D3200, P7100, D7000, D700, P7000 Series, D300, D200, D90, D600, D80, D70 Series, D60, D50, D41 Series etc.
- Flash mode: TTL, M, MULTI
- Wireless triggering distance: 20–25m indoor, 10–15m outdoor
- Dimensions: 60*190*78mm
- Vertical rotation angle: 0-90 degrees
- Horizontal rotation angle: 0-270 degrees
- Power supply: 4XAA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable)
- Additional features: Sound indicator, PC port, Power saving mode and over heating protection
- Color temperature: 5600k
- 1x Flash light
- 1x protecting bag
- 1x mini stand
- 1x manual
- 1x warranty card