In this video and blog I go over a simple technique of bring back some life into those partially under exposed photographs.
Now by partially I mean a photograph that still has some information in it. This won’t work with an extremely over exposed or under exposed photograph. You will see what I mean in the video.
In this video:
- I talk about the process I think through when starting my edit.
- How to use adjustment curves to help bring out the mid tone and exposure.
- Using masking layers.
- Using more than one adjustment layer.
- Masking a layer.
- Using the paintbrush and inverting your brush.
- and more
- Links to learn how to use the adjustment layers and masking layers while sharpening
How to use masking layers to sharpen pictures:
How to use Adjustment Layers:
I wanted to share this with you guys and gals because it has been asked to me before on my process of editing and what I do. I hope you enjoy the video and find it useful. If you did please subscribe, share and like the video or blog.
If any questions please leave them down in the comment section below.