In this video I go over creating and customizing your toolbars and commands.
- Going over how to create a toolbar
- How to create a name for the toolbar
- Moving the toolbar and placing it where you want it
- Adding different commands to your toolbar
- Creating a sub menu within your newly created toolbar
- Moving different commands from previous toolbars into your newly created toolbar
- How to remove a command from a particular toolbar that you no longer need
- How to change the name of the submenu you that you created in your new toolbar
- Deleting and removing submenus and commands
This video is in depth on giving you the tools to create a new workspace to fit your editing style. We all have different editing styles and use Corel in many different ways. This will help you create an easier workflow in your editing process.
If any questions please leave them down below. Like, share and comment on this video if you found it helpful.