I wanted to share with you a pretty cool tool that I think might help some people. It is called the history pallet/module.
This tool is great for people to keep track of the effects you have applied to a photograph. This is also the area where you can create and save scripts. I will be going over scripts in an upcoming video.
In this video I go over:
- What the history pallet is.
- How to find the history pallet.
- The uses for this particular pallet.
- How to understand the different functions.
- Removing and adding effects in the pallet.
- The pro’s and cons of using this particular tool.
I think this is just another took you can keep in your tool kit! This will help allot of people that only do one layer projects or small projects. You can also use this tool if you are doing a several layer project to help you keep track of the effects you have used.
As always if there are any questions please leave them down in the comment section below.