UPDATE! I have re-uploaded and is in 1080P! Sorry for the wait.
In this tutorial I go over how to use the adjustment layer option on creating a skin smoothing affect. I also talk about using the skin smoothing module and how to use it.
This video will go over in detail how to use these options and why you would use these options. Each video in this series is made to give you several different options in creating the skin smoothing effect you are looking for.
- Using the adjustment layer option to create a skin smoothing effect
- Show you how to adjust the settings after you have applied them
- How to use the Skin smoothing module
- How to edit using the skin smoothing module
- What to do and what not to do when applying these affects
- How to erase in and erase out the effect you apply
- Why it is important to use layers while you are using these effects
As always if you have any questions please leave them down below or you can leave them on my youtube channel. Also if you like what you see feel free to subscribe to my blog and youtube channel and give the video a like.
Thanks again. Part 3 coming soon!