In this quick tip I go over how to customize what tab your Corel Paintshop Pro opens into. By default when you click on the PSP icon on your computer, the program will automatically open up to the MANAGE tab.
You can change this if you want to. It is really simple.
- Open up Corel PSP and click on the EDIT TAB
- Point your mouse near the text COREL PAINTSHOP PRO and right-click. You will see this menu appear:
- Click on the GENERAL PROGRAM PREFERENCES option.
- After you click on that you will see the PREFERENCES module appear.
- Then click on the DEFAULT LAUNCH WORKSPACE text and you will see your options. Click on the one you want then select OK and you are done! It is that simple!
I have a video showing you how to go about doing this. I also have an extra tip video going over my workflow when starting an editing project. I use windows 7 and windows 8. It will give you some good ideas on utilizing your work habits in the editing room! Any questions? Leave them down in the comment section below!
Here is a video with some extra tips on workflow.