So I have been in the studio all day working on two different videos. The first video deals with the Corel Paintshop Pro series. It is on the EDIT Tab and the video is down below. The second video is a review on a particular 500mm Lens I bought over three months ago. That video will be uploaded today. Check out the video below for information that might help you in learning COREL!
This video will help anyone learning Corel Paintshop Pro X5.
This video is the second video in a 5 part series dealing with the EDIT TAB.
What the video goes over:
- How to share your photographs to your social networks while in the corel paintshop pro interface.
- How to GEO TAG your photographs
- What photo blending is inside the program
- How to use the HDR option in the program
- How to IMPORT and EXPORT your photographs and also adjusting your JPEG export customization.
- How to add different palettes to your EDIT tab to create an easier work flow for your photography.
This video is to help beginners and anyone getting used to Corel Paintshop Pro x5.
If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment or send me a message.